Our quality system certification is based on ISO 9001 : 2015 standards. Two essential values of the ISO standards are the pillars of our quality policy : customer is our major concern and continuous improvement a priority.
Our main objective is to provide our customers with full trust and satisfaction :
- in choosing the appropriate material from the early design stage
- in selecting the most cost-effective manufacturing route
- in the quality of our customer service and products
- in ensuring full traceability of our processes
Our commitment to continuous improvement relies on our employees’ involvement and skills, on providing them with suitable inspection equipment as well as regularly auditing our procedures, non-conformities, corrective actions and performances.
Anxious to preserve the environment, we did an environmental audit that confirmed that our manufacturing processes are not hazardous for the environment and for the human beings. Each time that a new manufacturing process is implemented we do it with this concern in mind.
We have conventional tools as well as more sophisticated equipment, in two dedicated rooms - one of which with air-conditioning.
Metrology equipment :
- height gauges
- optical coordinate measuring machine
- mechanical coordinate measuring machine
- form tester
- laser bench
Optical measurement and visual inspection :
- optical measurement system
- 3D optical microscope for surface characterization
- microscope (x500)
- dye-check test
Electrical tests :
- resistance and insulation