Why using advanced ceramics ?Advanced ceramics have outstanding properties superior to those of plastics or metals in relation to :
- dimension stability at high-temperatures
- electrical insulation
- dielectric properties
- resistance to mechanical wear
- resistance to chemical or gas corrosion
- thermal insulation, or on the other hand, thermal conductivity
- no outgasing in high-vacuum and ultra-high-vacuum
We offer a complete range of avanced ceramics, allowing us to meet precisely your technical requirements. Our long-term experience in the field of these materials gives us the ability to recommend you with the ceramic material serving your needs best as from the early design stage.
The main ceramic materials that we offer are alumina (Al2O3), sintered aluminium nitride (AlN) and machinable Shapal®, silicon carbide (SiC), silicon nitride (Si3N4), machinable glass Macor®, quartz. But also, boron carbide (B4C), boron nitride, sapphire, magnets and ferrites, dielectrics and aborbing materials.